It’s that time again to prep for Region 105’s “Best of the Best” tournament 8/19/17 LINCOLN, NEB. Hosted by CM Daniel Longoria and his Wife, Pati. The tournament will once again be at The Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln Room. Located at the corner of 84th & Havelock Ave. Lincoln. With Plenty of parking and air conditioned, it has easy access from Omaha, KC , Grand Island and Kansas….anywhere and everywhere! Notice we have moved the start times back one hour to accommodate early morning travel. You can also save time by downloading registration forms below. If you have problems or questions please call 402.466.2433 after 5:30pm and ask for Pati. We will be awarding competition medals to TT and Jr’s. only. 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals for all, with a reminder that competitors must fight for the 3rd place medal. (No 2 – 3rd places).
Please have all ATA approved gear and weapons in good condition. Check with your Instructor for details. This is a Class “B” sanctioned ATA Event. All competitors must be in good standing with an affiliated ATA Academy.
August 19, 2017
The Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln Room
4100 N 84th St, Lincoln, NE 68507
Comfort Suites Hotel
331 North Cotner Blvd. Lincoln, NE 68505
402.466.2433 after 5:30pm
Tournament Entry Form
Click here to download the Tournament entry form.
School Owner Registration Form
School owners can download this form and use it to calculate the total entry fees based on the number of students and number of events that you plan to enter.
- 8 am- Registration opens
- 9:45- BLACK BELT MEETING
- 10 am- Staging All Adult Black Belts: Traditional Comp / all competitor registration slips turned in.
- 10:15- Line-up OPENING CEREMONY
- 10:30am Competition begins – All adult Black Belts Traditional
- 10:35- Staging: Creative and ATA Extreme for 8 & under BB & CB
- 10:45- Staging: Creative and ATA Extreme 9-10 & 11-12 BB & CB
- 11am- Staging: 13-14 & 15-17 BB & CB
- 11:30- Staging: Creative and ATA Extreme All Adult BB & All Adult CB
- 12:00- Staging: All Tigers
- 12:30- Staging: All 8 & under BB & CB
- 12:45- Staging: Special Abilities
- 1:15- Staging: 9-10 BB & CB
- 1:45- Staging: 11-12 BB & CB
- 2:15- Staging: 13-14 BB & CB
- 2:45- Staging: 15-17 BB & CB
- 3:15- Staging: Adult CB
*All times approximate, please allow 1 hour + or – from staging times…
*New NOVICE DIVISIONS will be available for Color belt juniors and Adults ONLY. Novice divisions may compete in Traditional Forms, Weapons, Sparring and Combat weapons only. All other novice rules will apply.